Tuesday, January 24, 2006
















It's been snowing all day today, just light granular

stuff. They were calling for 5-10 cm, but we only

have about 2 so far. Today was another good day.

I have a tankless water heater that's been having

problems since I got back. Today I took it off the

wall and tore the whole thing apart. I found the

inlet screen, (which you can't get at when it's on the

wall), was dirty. I also found a solder ball plugging

a venturi. It's working like new so far.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Did this repair require a smoke break?

the Mailman Family said...

Hi GpF! A new grandson - congrats!Can you send me an e-mail that I can reply to since when I try to send you something it won't work.

Love,
Sis

Michelle said...

so, i'm thinking that these grandbabies of yours only come in 2 sizes.. 7lbs 12oz for the girls and 9lbs 3oz for the boys. how cool is that?