Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Happy 10th Birthday Athena! <:-P



You are now double digits, just like Grandpa Frank. ;)


I actually wrote this post yesterday. "They" say that we should have a decent day and we want to spend as much time outside as possible.

Back on the 7th, Kathleen got a new puppy.  You can't see him? He's right in the middle.


 Nap time.


On the 9th we had enough snow that we had to clean the solar panels.









Do you don't see what I don't see? BUGS!!!


So, no bugs means I can do my walk abouts again. No ice on our side yet, although Josie reports some in her bay.


Yup, the boat is still in. Every year we say that we won't wait until the last minute. Maybe this year will be the year we take it out early. Last year it was Dec. 6th.


Bill's point. Nope, this is not one of those black and white challenges. It has just been dark and dreary lately.


The off ramp from the Don Fraser Bypass.



This picture reminded me of this song. Click


Since we put on the metal roof I will use this ladder to clean the chimney this winter. This was where the snowmobiles came to visit. I know that some of you might have troubles negotiating around the ladder. So .....


We made a new trail. You will come off the snow ramp and go straight.


Do not go left like you used to.


Looking back towards the snow ramp.


 Pass the wood pile.



Again, no colour this morning, (yesterday morning, remember?)


We haven't seen deer or deer sign on this side of the lake all year. But two deer were just ahead of me this morning.


No comments: