Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Happy Birthday Floyd. Yer 4 already. 


 You are a super crime fighter.. 



We woke up to some snow on Sunday.






Beavers dragging brush.


You don't often get to see beaver foot prints.


We found this stump farther down our road. From a distance it looks like a sand stone formation. It's some kind of fungus. I've never seen any thing like it.



A beaver has been coming on our property eating cedar. Cedar is supposed to be toxic to them. Maybe it is sick.


On Saturday we were leaving the Bedrock marina, during what is becoming an everyday wind storm, when we were hit by an especially big wind gust and wave that pushed in to shore. We chipped the skeg and


 damaged the prop.



My little buddy moved his dating profile the other day. It took me a little while to find him. Can you see him?



A different angle.






I couldn't resist doing one last video. Turn up the volume. Click me.

No comments: