Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Knee update: Still no pain, #:-S. I still have some swelling and some stiffness but I can gimp around the cabin pretty OK. Although there won't be any snowshoeing in my near future. The tensor bandage came off yesterday and the dressing comes off tomorrow.  Now I just have to figure how I'm going to get to Frasertown on the ski-doo-bee-doo for men's weekend on Saturday ;).



The ermine comes up on the deck almost every day.



Making sure that the recycles are sorted properly.



That scar is on it's left butt cheek. It must be embarrassed about it 'cause it won't let me take a picture of it, but, you can clearly see that there isn't a black tip to it's tail.


Last Sunday we woke up to a fresh snow fall.  


Solar are more efficient at colder temps, just say'in, Jose.




There's nothing prettier than new snow, right Jose?


Where's the red pole?


Setting sun shining thru Yamaha bay.



There goes my personal shopper off to town this morning.









The publisher does not necessarily agree with the content of this publication and only publishes with the intent to educate and entertain the general public. :-O


:(



=))




No comments: