Saturday, February 13, 2016

A day early, but I'll be spending the day with my special someone tomorrow. :x 




Some mornings seem more photogenic than others. Feb. 2 was one of those. :D





Is there any intelligent life out there?









And some mornings are down right ugly. Feb. 3 was one of those.  :((






Frozen air hole.



Back to normal(?) Feb. 5. Wolf tracks in front of our snowmobile ramp.


A little hard to see, but a wolf track on the left and two fox tracks on the right. 



Weird pock marks.



Frost on the birch hills behind Bill's point.


If you look close you can see the rising sun shining thru Wolf's bay and thru the narrows.


 Most mornings we get two grouse for breakfast service. 



So, we go from having almost no snow two weeks ago, and losing a lot of that in the rain, to having enough now. ;), although I have heard some whimpering coming across the ice.









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may have noticed that I have had hitch in my git-up-and-go since last summer. This Wednesday I'll be getting a scope job done on my left knee. :-SSHopefully I'll be good to go by ice out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This morning. No joke. =))


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too! Good luck on Wednesday!!!! Love the pics and the funnies. Cheers, Lizzie