Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Hippy Chick from Woodstock. 

<:-P


Remember  
 
:O)


And your mind is in Florida. 

Okahumpka, really, look it up, and it's not beside Musquodoboit. =)) 

Surgery update: Went into surgery at 12:30, home by 4:30. No pain at all. I drove my ski-doo-bee-doo home. I took one pain pill before bed, slept "normally" thru the night. I started getting some feeling in the knee around noon today and took another pill. A little stiffness coming in, but I can put weight on it to hobble around. The Doc said that I'm not allowed to bring in arm fulls of firewood, so, I guess doing dishes is out too. :-$  No heavy lifting for 2 weeks and I have to keep walking down to a minimum. 

Big bandage for a couple of little holes.









.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...









Glad to hear the pain level is not too bad! Behave and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sexy legs Frank. Great tribute to dear Linda. Yep, you crack me up too! Glad to hear surgery went well. Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear all went well Frank !!! Have to be in good shape to clean those culvert out !! LOL. Colette.