Saturday, January 10, 2015

We've been busy since our last update. I went to the Estate and took off a flat tyre on the Lady's coach on Sunday, took it to town on
Monday while Grasshopper had an MRI on her knee. Brought back a round tyre and 240 lbs. of LPG. Back to town on Tuesday for a dental appt. and 120 litres of gas. Oh, we also got a new sleigh for the snow machines, pics later. Wednesday, put the tyre back on the Lady's buggy. All this with wind chills in the -40's. First kinda snow storm of the year Thursday night into Friday. About a foot of snow with 2 foot drifts from the winds. 

Scarrie and Big Luke trapped and mounted a Little Tomiko Mosquito for my birthday. 1 down, 1,000,000,000,000,000 to go.


I bet you that the blood type is O neg.


The Bishop ninjas made some ninja turtle ornaments for us. How clever is that?


Snow blowing around Bill's point.


It wasn't snowing, just blowing the powder off of the trees.


Fiery sunset.


Kat gave Cat a suet feeder.


A sun rise thru the bush.


I bought some new-fangled harnesses for my old-fangled snow shoes.


Swami's congregation in the church.


Last big hill on No-Show-Richie's road.


Breaking thru the bush into Wolf's Bay.


Oops, the leader seems to have lost his followers.


The sun was in my eyes, but I see that they took the road more travelled.



A skiff of snow.


Snow blown thru the screens.


Waves on the lake.


Supper last night, lobster tails, shrimp, and scallops a-la Chef Le Brun.




This reminds me of the Cod Father, AKA the Pun Master @ Frontec.


Yup, smells about right.


That's not my pic, I'm still blonde, but it is my sentiment.



For Bill, sorry, a little late.


No comments: