Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Super Nova! 
How tall are you now?har,har,har!



Two cuties, big sister Calliope and baby brother Nova. 




So, nuthin' much goin' here, just boring old cold and sun.  

There was this weird cloud last evening. 


I didn't notice the con trail when I took the pics. It kinda looks like a partial sun dog cut by the con trail.


That dimple looks like the start of an air hole.





Today you could see water in the dimple and some of the ski-doo tracks.



Ruffed grouse in the feeder. This one is making it a habit to be up there. 


This one is more traditional.


Mr. Big Hairy Woody.


The Missus.


There goes my personal shopper, off to town this morning.




You can't tell me that this doesn't remind you of Nasty Puke.


Har, har.


 I sold my soul ... 



For the Hippy Chick from Woodstock.


Does it come in Gonzo?


No comments: