Wednesday, August 21, 2013







Happy 10th Birthday Super Ellia!
You're WAY out there! 

  
I think that we have all agreed that these guys are Merlin Falcons.  

  
No, no, no, not Millennium Falcons!



M-E-R-L-I-N Falcon, like this one.  click for wiki link



Last Friday we had a dinner at the Estate. I think that my memory card got jostled 'cause only one pic came out. The food, of course. Chicken and ribs and all the good stuff that goes with it.  Since there are no pics, I'll have to trust the old memory recall to remember who was there. Josie and Edwin's son James was there, Paul and his daughter Christine from over Ottawa way, me and Grasshopper, TT, Bryan, and, Janaya, of course.


Baby loon trying to dive.


Cute.


While Grasshopper was in town at a baby shower, I tried to fix Mrs. Smith's hair dryer. I couldn't get the brush to turn, but, like old Rick used to say, I got it back to broke.


Sunday morning there were 5 loons doing the frantic alarm call out front of our place. When they do that call, you will always see an eagle, but we couldn't find one.


Then, an immature eagle flew from the Don Fraser bypass behind us. Too low and fast for good pics. 


Monday we had Lee over for supper. Yeah, Corkie is floatin'.


 Riding off into the sunset.


Another Timbit pic from the NWT. Sun thru the forest fire smoke.


Another truism. 


Lastly, just for fun, CLICK ME


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Frank.. Life is busy as usual and the wildlife keep you entertained..Annew