Thursday, April 04, 2013

Tomorrow, I think I will take my SNOWmachine and my SNOWsleigh over the SNOW and ice to Frasertown and get some water. Why? Because I can!

MUWHAHAHA!


Yesterday


Today


Yesterday


Today



How much wood, could a Grasshopper stack, if a Grasshopper could stack wood?




Last weekend Bonehead and Big Luke came for a stag weekend and their last sledding of the season.



They found Razor's trail to Diver. This is an old loading ramp on the tracks.



And they found a moose shed.


They were coming for happy hour and supper, so I made some hamburger and hot dog buns.


Here they come.


There they go.


 There they really go, warp factor nine.


On Sunday we went to the Estate for Easter dinner. Jose had turkey and fixin's and lamb on the menu. In attendance were Sir Edwin, Grasshopper, Bryan, Jose, TT, and North Bay's newest TV star, JalapeƱo, along with her co-star, Dill.



Of course Maggie and Bess were not too far away.


 Grasshopper made a chocolate cake and I made hot cross buns.


Don't panic, spring is on it's way. So far we have seen chipmunks, squirrels, a raccoon, a junco and it seems that the whiskey jacks are on the nest. So, just have some patience.

 

No comments: