Thursday, April 18, 2013

Last Monday I went to Frasertown, 'cause I could.


The RR tracks.


Looking thru the narrows, from the round end.



Shots from Tuesday.

Sun, wind, and rain make the trees list.


Slippery, when wet.


You'll have to trust me on this, but it's the first robin of the year.


Shrinking snow banks.


Our beach.


Snowshoe tracks imbedded in the ice. The ice never forgets.


Wednesday's pics.

Tomiko pot hole on the road to Rich's. 



Grasshopper went to town, probably for the last time before break up. I played around on the lake, 'cause I could.  I think that this is the latest that I've been on the ice with out horse shoes, ice picks, and clenched sphincter muscles.

That chair looks lonely, shouldn't be too long before Bill's butt is in it.


All's quiet in Fennell's bay, for now.


Round end thru the narrows.


Looking at the pointy end.


First butterfly.


You couldn't see the fire pit 2 days ago.


What's missing from this picture??






  

Today's depressing shot. We are under a heavy rain warning, 1/2 an inch, so far.


Today's funny.




No comments: