Monday, April 08, 2013

Happy Birthday J, in AB

Not to get mixed up with the TV star, J. in NB

That ungawdly scream that you heard yesterday morning was Jose looking out her window and seeing this,


George looks as impressed as Jose.


That was on top of what we got on Friday.





 I went cruising, 'cause I can.



Look who's back in Little Tomiko after a winter refit at Wright's dry dock.

 
The sap is running now.



I checked out the solar panel farm.

  
Who's bragging now? Har, har



Saturday morning.


This was last evening after a 1/2 inch of rain.



Hey!, I just saw the first goose of the year. Must be on a recon mission because he was alone, and actually flying south. Gulls took off, from the ice when I took Grasshopper across the lake this morning. How much ice do we have? I'm glad you asked because I drilled a hole this morning. We have 19 inches, enough for a truck.


 
Check this out, Razor.


This guy is really starting to get on my nerves.



Since when is violence funny?




Today's real funny.




No comments: