Tuesday, July 31, 2012

 Try this link.

Water bomber on Little Tomiko video.


The point on the south side of the narrows was just about flattened by the storm.



 Broken dock at Frasertown.


  
There was a motor under that boat.



 There was a boat under that cedar.



And a motor.

  
Aaaaah.


 Aaaaah.


 Saturday Grasshopper and I went to Mattawa for a concert where the rivers meet. The peeps were rather friendly, even though they were a little wooden.





A distraction.












We arrived at the venue just as the Headpins finished their gig.


 The Hollywoods and Toronto.



 More stoic residents.




A videographer obstructed my view of the Northern Pikes.
 


The Northern Pikes.


 Darn!



 Not again?!



Nicest view at a concert.



The head liner George! Bbb bad to the bone!







Tomorrow I'm taking a day off to go fishing. Besides dealing with upside down boats, docks, and road clean up I've had to deal with sh*t NOT going down hill and water heaters not heating water. I've been thinking that I should go back to Nastipuke so I could rest for 5 days a week like Greggy boy does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just hurtful Frank!I gotta get up there for a visit some day. Too bad you're retarded, I mean retired because then I'd be your boss! That would be interesting to say the least! lol I'd have to put an extra bunk in my office! :)

gboy