Friday, July 20, 2012






 Happy Birthday
Grasshopper!


We had a surprise birthday party at the Fowler Estate for Grasshopper. Thanks to TT, Jose, and Jaffe for supplying, cooking and hosting a beautiful spread. And doing dishes! My whole contribution was to keep my mouth shut and get Grasshopper there by hook and crook, which IS my specialty. Other attendees were, AKA Smith, Jenny, Carol, Ed, and Bryan.




Age has it's privileges.


Black Forest Cake!


I bet that she's glad there really weren't fifty candles!


After dinner sunset cruise on the HMTS Lil' Jo.



TTFN.


Nice sky on the way home.





Grasshopper's booty. Do they know something that I don't know?


Mother grouse was around for a few days with four of her babies.


Why, you

Ornery,

Rascally,

Yellow-Bellied

Sapsucker!


Minnows behind the boat.


AKA came over and gave me a hand putting on a new door on the A frame.



Here is mother grouse. We suspect that she is the one who lost a strip of feathers from her ruff and down her back last fall.


Yesterday she came with five babies!


Hey Greggy Boy. I'd rather be "round" than be a turn-coat scab pimping for the "man". Remember, you mustn't get into a battle of wits when you are under gunned. You might get into shape if you had the intestinal fortitude to quit those smokes.

No comments: