Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ketchup time. I've been busy.
 A week ago Sunday we celebrated Canada Day, an early Earl Edwin's birthday, and the return of Squire James.
 

In attendance, in no particular order, Mary, Bryan, Jessie, James, Ed, Jose, Grasshopper, Tina, and me. Missing was Rachel, who missed my buns.


Canada Day pie done on the BBQ.


After dinner we went for a cruise on the HMS Josephine.





Then, on Tuesday we went to see the little angels in Kitchener.


But since I really know them as little devils...

   

I preloaded in North Bay.
 

But they attacked while my back was turned.


Then, the battle was on!
 

Take that you Ninja Princess! HA!


The battle ended in the backyard, in the pool.


This sign was on the door, I just don't get no respect.



We took down some gifts. Here's Ellia with a Joan Jett Black Heart.


Did Kaeden lose his marbles?

 

They really are angles, when they are unarmed.


We were a little dryer when we left.


Apparently George missed us and blocked the door when we got home.


MoreRon dropped in on Saturday sans the pickerel Queen. I guess somebody has to pay the CPP.



On Monday Mrs. Henny Penny came by to show off four of her chicks.


Couldn't get everybody in the frame at the same time.
 

Yeah, that's me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you're keeping in shape Frank (round is a shape!). Greggy Boy

Anonymous said...

Frank & cathy, Throughly enjoying the blog.. Lots of time on my hands this morning.. Love the very last picture and comment.. Anne C