Sunday, May 27, 2012

We've been busy, so, cut me some slack.

Opening day fishing with the Slates.



I was the only one to catch something. Yeah, the black flies and mosquitoes are out.


Big Luke and Bonehead tied up along side for awhile.


First snake of the year.


This grouse was dusting herself in the driveway.



Then she got her ruff in an updo, and left.





You know who, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.


Mary, Fred, and me.


Warming up the fryer.


The rest of the process is top secret.


The finished product.


Yesterday I went on a 4wheeling/fishing trip.


Unknown lake in the middle of I don't know where. Different scenery than Lil' T.


Black duck on Black Duck Creek.


You just can't get away from it.


Pat and Razor.


Only boated one little guy.


And that sez it all.


Today's funny.

.

No comments: