Monday, March 05, 2012

Um, did someone forget to tell Jose to stop wishing for snow when we had enough for sledding?

Knee deep in the good stuff yesterday.



Too beautiful.







I better put the tower up this summer.







Wanna go for a walk?


-25c last night, not too cold for bunnies to do what bunnies do.


We don't have to shovel out the kitchen window, yet.


We will have to get out of our sick beds and break trails today before the rains come tomorrow and Wednesday. Remember the good old days when winter came in November and stayed 'til April?


Sis, I'm feeling a little better, eye balls staying in but teeth still feel like they are popping out.

Josh, Josh, Josh, as a fisherman you know that I can't tell you where we were fishing. Besides, I was just following tail lights, not really looking where we were going. The only thing that I can say is that we went east of Whiterock.



Today's funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol i know. I was more looking for info as to, where the heck did the trout come from in general?
Josh

Melinda and Timothy Brown said...

your winter looks like postcard heaven. ours looks like the other place.