Friday, March 02, 2012

Here I am, lying on my death bed giving you one last blog. You are welcome.

Grosbeaks, two kinds.



Red poles.


Whisky jack.


Tuesday we went fishing with the AKA Smiths.




His and her's tracked 4wheelers and Grasshopper's Phaser.


Checking the bait.


Mrs. "Smith"


Lunch.


 Oooo, time for a manicure!


 You should have seen the one that got away. No, really! It was this BIG! Really! Would I lie to you?



 This 4 inch perch had eyes too big for his belly.



 Today's funny, true, unless my head explodes from sinus pressure.

.

5 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Nice pics - thanks for the last post! Seriously, I feel your pain - sinus pressure is about to pop my eyes out of my head - ugh! Hope you're feeling better soon!

the Mailman Family said...

Nice pics - thanks for the last post! Seriously, I feel your pain - sinus pressure is about to pop my eyes out of my head - ugh! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello Frank.
I am in the Sarnia Camp over by moose lake. I was jw what lake that trout is/was from?

When ur feeling better if you could email me i would appreciate it.
Thanks, Josh

Anonymous said...

Guess email addy helps. jjoshcraig@hotmail.com

Joseph W. Brown said...

Sweet birds.

Where did you get the trout?!? That's the one thing your lake has been missing.

-- Joseph.