Friday, October 22, 2010

If you are the jealous type, you might not want to read any further.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WE HAVE SNOW! OK, maybe not as much as they have in the NWT, but there is no proof of that, is there Tim? Pics seem to be loading  today Tim.






On the way back from town yesterday I stopped at the culvert at the river. The beavers have it plugged up again, but with all the rain that we had in the past few weeks, I think the water is higher than my chest waders. This is a big culvert that I can walk through. I might have to wait for a life guard to be on duty.



Close up of how thick that they have it packed in.


The Notman Road improvements. It's nice to see MY infrastructure dollars at work for ME.


But they didn't work on the Brule Lake road .......


or my driveway.

No comments: