Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

I don't want you to "LII" about your age.








Jason, there is NO dirt to be found on your Mom. She is so squeaky clean, she makes Mother Theresa look naughty.


This nuthatch hit the door on the deck and went for a loop. I put it out of harm's way, (George), and after a half hour or so, it recovered and flew away.




A pair of mergansers.




With the snow melt and the couple inches of rain that we got over the weekend, the water level is very high. We checked out the beaver dam and water is flowing over and around the dam. The level should drop eight to ten inches, barring more rain.



2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Hey, where did you get that picture? I don't remember seeing it before. I hope you closed the door on 'dirt of Margaret'. As you said, there is none. Thanks for the card!

Rich said...

Ok Frank ... I updated ... Hope to see you next weekend!!

Cheers,
Rich.