Saturday, March 01, 2008

I know, it's been awhile since the last update. No, it hasn't taken this long to recover from Men's weekend. Actually, I've been holding my breath, waiting to see if Richie's boss would give him some time off. The citizens of Little Tomiko are seriously considering revoking Richie's visitor visa.

It's been a gorgeous week. Lots of sun and temps down to -30 with the wind chill. I have used the nice weather to get the last nickel's worth from my firewood cutting permit. It's been a lot of work, cutting, hauling with the snow machine, splitting by hand, and stacking, almost three bush cords. Here, Grasshopper stacks the last piece. Today will be a "mental health" day. Sometimes I wish I had a hot tub.



We got a couple inches of snow over night, but the sun is trying to burn a hole through the clouds this morning.



Whiskey jacks are waiting for breakfast.


Darren, next year it will be YOUR job to audit Jamie's score card. Good luck with that!

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Someone has been very busy!

C said...

Hey! Some people are waiting for an update. So what DO you retired old people Do all day???