Thursday, September 13, 2007

We've had very unsettled weather lately with wind, rain, and some sun.




Lots of colour showing up lately. It was 5C this AM.



Grasshopper and Linda went to town this morning for a girl's day. I think I can smell the plastic burning all the way out here. So far today I have emptied the composting toilet, changed the oil in the generator and made French bread. One loaf is for Linda.




Gee, you congratulate someone for twenty-five years of misery, (I feel your pain Cindy), and someone gets their spectacles all fogged up.

Hey J.T., I only had that blog up for twenty minutes, you are obviously under employed.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

That is great looking bread - I can almost taste it!

Anonymous said...

Frankie,

Your Blog doesn't make it through the filter at work or your hit counter would be much higher!!!!

JT

C said...

Plastic Update:

Hot, Hot, Hot...But just this side of a melt-down!