Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On Sunday, the Tomiko Angels dropped by for a visit. Some wanted to be called The Motley Crew, but I think that the Mouldy Crew would be more fitting.




Yesterday we went to town. As we were getting into the truck a flock of geese was flying south. This huge flock was flying when we got back from town.



This little critter was hanging out near the garage.






Speaking of going to town, every place we went was busy. Don't any of you work? How am I going to collect my old age pension if none of you work and pay taxes?

I was thinking what a great time we had this past weekend when I realized that that was the last one for the summer and we haven't seen TTSK yet this year. It only took five months of nagging to get Richie to come. How long will it take to get you here,TTSK? You know, you can always leave Whitey home to dog sit.


No comments: