Thursday, June 21, 2007

Monday we went to town and spent some time with 2 of the Superkids. They are faster than an old guy can click a camera.

Calliope



Nova


Monday we also picked up the rest of the flooring and installed it on Tuesday and Wednesday. The mouldings aren't done yet, but as the Guru Reg says, I'll get to it somemorrow. Yes Richie, if you ever make it up here, you can take your boots off on the dock.


Wednesday was kind of a stormy day, but it cleared up in the evening.









Hey Bruce, I met your Mom at Price Chopper's, nice lady, what happened to you?

Sis, funny that you have time to comment on blogs but no time to update your own!

Jason, same to you, but the lobster races were fun, especially when they wipe out going around corners.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Hey Frank, I finally updated my blog! As we get busier, my updates will become more sporadic, but I still love to take a few minutes and check up on the rest of the family!

the Mailman Family said...

Oops, I forgot to say that I LOVE your new flooring - it looks great!

the Mailman Family said...

And those are two very cute Superkids!