Tuesday, January 24, 2017

We woke up this morning with a wolf on the tree line. I then noticed another one, then another and then one more. We watched them, and them us, for a good half hour. I was out side first in my jockeys and slippers. I was using a tripod at first but with all of the panning and zooming trying to watch all four, it was just a pain. You will notice that the wolves keep looking back towards Wolf Bay. About a half hour after these videos were taken and as I was uploading, a fifth wolf came out of Fennel's Bay, crossed in front of Bedrock and right up Bill's point. You might also answer the question does a wolf sh#t on the ice? 2 times. In the third video the fourth wolf howls and even lays down and howls.






Wolves #1 

Wolves #2

Wolves #3 

 Wolves #4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Awesome sight .... Lizzie

Itchie Bitchie Ritchie said...

Nice Shots Frank!

Anonymous said...

very cool bro