Saturday, March 21, 2015

I know, I know, I know. I think I fell into Itchy Richie's blog update schedule. I'll try to do better, OK? We have a lot of ground to cover, so let's git at 'er, but, you might want to move closer to the coffee pot, or the beer fridge.

Way, way back around the 10th of March the septic system at the Estate froze up. Here Razor, Doe Lake Randy and I used generators and electric heaters and propane heaters to try to defrost the system. We failed, the system is still frozen. There are no close up pics 'cause, contrary to popular belief, royal poop DOES stink. 



Not Mrs. Penny.


Fresh snow back on the 13th.


We have a few redpolls.





The boys are getting their courtin' clothes on. It's hard to get the right light to show how bright they really are.


Bonehead, Big Luke and Scarrie came up for spring break and brought friends, Kristen, Sean, Maddie and Jason. Here they are playing around @ the pointy end.


Maddie.


Bonehead and Luke.


Jason and Sean and the Super Jag.


Home.


The narrows.


Bill's point.


Snow at the back door.


Out front.


For all you whiners who complain about ALL of the snow this year, this pic is from last year.  


This is the kind of snow that our friends and families down east have to deal with this year, so ... 


Stop yer caterwauling and just make the best of it.


Mar 15th, Jose's birthday. The birthday lady.


Mr. and Mrs. Smith being refereed by Jaazah.


Big Luke and Jason with Mr. Slate.


Mr. and Mrs. Slate, Razor, Matt, Mindy, TT and Grasshopper.



The Wright gang dropped by too. They smelled cake!


Chinese dinner. I think that the photographer sneaked a wing.


Jose and Tilly.


Big Bryan, the former policeman, making sure everybody leaves in an orderly fashion.



St. Pat's day, OH! Happy birthday Patty and Paddy!, The Wright/Lewis/Brown/Campbell crew had Irish beers with Sir Edwin.


Random bird shot.


Jakinda watches Tilly playing with Luke the human chew toy.


Kiss me, I'm Irish.


Irish dinner @ Camp Lotta Bull.




Corned beef and cabbage. I must say that it was the best cabbage that I have ever had. But, you know cheese, like bacon, makes everything better, even cabbage.


By now you recognize this guy?


How about this young lady?


Under supervision, and with a bicycle helmet, Bonehead does some pretty good work.



We went for a spin around the block with the Wrights and stopped at the island on Noble Lake for some dogs.

 


That's it, no jokes for you, I'll owe you, OK? I'm all done in. L8R, 10-4 over and out. 



OK! SHEEEESH! Just one funny for you, enjoy.


No comments: