Tuesday, June 24, 2014

So, last Saturday we celebrated Jaeleah's birthday, again.  No, no, no, I meant again, this week.




I made a batch of Frank's buns. They are largely anatomically correct in that I have, as you should know by now,  an old war wound on my left cheek. Here they are, pre-tan. 


Now you can have Frank's buns anytime you want. OK, the secret is out, they are actually Margaret's buns. How about we call them Brown's buns?



Who wouldn't want to nibble on those buns?


Razor handled the chicken fryer.


Josie's cheesy noodles.


I grilled the filets.


The spread.


Tina, Mrs. AKA, Sir Edwin, the birthday girl, Shirley and Mr. AKA.


Desert.


Josie, Grasshopper, Mrs. & Mr. AKA, and Ed enjoying another beautiful sun set.


Ed and Razor waiting for the genie in the  bottle. Some how I didn't get a pic of Bryan.




Going home, thru the narrows, with Bill's point in the center.






 





OK, that's enough "old" jokes, for now, I'll do them again, tomorrow. Har,har,har.




My apologizes to the 24.2 million people who watched the "USA's thrilling draw with Portugal on ESPN and Univision ".


Yeah, I wonder why?


No comments: