Monday, March 17, 2014

Where were we? Wednesday the 12th, I think. 

Woodpecker in the peanut butter.


Do you remember what kind? Great big "hairy" pecker, right?


We had Camp full of Bull over for a wings and Chinese food supper that evening. No pics this time. Here they are going home. 


First, there was one. 


Then, there were 2.


So, my question is, how many followers does it take before it's a cult?


I think that Carrie went to the Mrs. Slate's school of disrobing in public.



Luke! Don't eat the yellow snow!


It sez, no pictures were taken on this date. We were all alone that day.


The Ides of March, or, Jose's birthday as we call it around here. 

Fresh snow.



These might look like Tim's bits, but they are Frank's balls.


Just absolutely, positively, gorgeous.


You know who's point this is.


Thru the narrows to the round end.


To the pointy end.


Wolf's bay.


Home. Yeah, I know how lucky I am.


The Estate.


Look who came to the birthday party.


Someday I will have to show you the legs on this table to hold up all that food. Hey! I recognize those buns.


And those balls.


Chocolate cake a la Smith. Those are special 10 year candles.


Make a wish, Jose.


Mary, Jennyann, Jon, Mary-Lou, Grasshopper, James, Edwin, Jose, Bryan and Rachel. 


The Fowler family.


We got another dumping of snow on the weekend, so I got an overtime shift in on the road crew. One of these over hangers knocked off the rotating beacon, but I saved it.


My first time over the causeway at Indian Lake. One lane only.


Coming back to the municipal yards.


The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. BUT it's a whole lot sweeter when the toy came out of someone else's wallet.
 milkysmile




I almost remember when I had this problem.


Too bad you can't put it in your tank.


Tomiko bar fridge.


You sure can.


Big Luke and Bonehead should work on this model.


Or mosquitoes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank - thank you for yet another gorgeous picture of "Bill's Point"! Love, love, love it! Thank you!

Catherine