Sunday, March 02, 2014

Happy "L" Birthday Mrs. Slate! 
Is it just me, or is she always taking her clothes off?


It can't be 'cause she's too hot.


She was one of Kita's favorite peeps.


Here she is at her 2nd birthday party.


Water taxi lady.


Saturday night fever? Or, the bag lady scores?



It's really Saturday night right now, but I got things to do and places to go tomorrow, and you know how I'm all about the pre-planning. So tomorrow morning I just hit the "publish" button and we are good to go. 

It was crisp Friday morning.


Sun rising thru Wolf's bay. You can see a waft of smoke from our chimney.


M.L. (the princess of puns)  said that I was grounded  'cause I didn't have my wings. has. har.  So, I had pan seared arctic char, avec rice and left over Turkey Shepard's pie Au gratin for supper. Nom, nom, nom.


Tonight's menu was TFC TM again with a dark and dirty on the side. Give me a break Anne, there is asparagus there, too.
 .

It's famous, and hereditary.


Thanks for having my back, anonymous Mike. I will soon be creeping thru all of the other computers out there to see who signed the petition, and who didn't. Next, I think I will try to copy Mary Brown's chicken. Since I haven't had it in 25 years, and forget what it tasted like, I might nail it on the first try.

 I'm in love with Mary Brown, she has the best legs in town.





The guy from Police academy doing Led Zeppelin. Police Academy Guy 

This one is for the Derby Chicks. Misfits.
OK, you Iron Sirens can use it too. 











No comments: