Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to meeee!





Yeah, yesterday was my 39th (my blog, my math) and it was a grrreaaat day! I am very lucky to have an awesome family and the very best friends. We started the day off by going to the Bay to visit all 6 Super kids, and their Moms and Dads. 

Here we have Nova, Athena, Kaeden, Captain Kurt, Ellia, and Calliope watching Scooby-Doo. 


 K-man testing blood sugar.


Lunch.


Too cute, Floyd.


Bishops opening presents.



Grasshopper re-gifted pressed flowers that she had gotten from the Hippy-Chick from Woodstock to Calliope and Ellia. They loved them.


Cutting the birthday cake held their attention.


Grasshopper's chocolate/peppermint cake.


Count 'em up, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and one more makes 6. Kaeden, Athena, Floyd, Ellia, Nova, and Calliope.


Silly pic.


HEY! Where are my peeps???


That's better.


Again, we would really like to thank the Slote family for allowing us to take over their home so that we could all get together. 

 Then, it was off to the Estate for another party.  Remember, round is a shape. 

The shmorgishborg. That table sure gets a work out.

 


The happy birthday song.


Just kidding, it wasn't that bad.


Bryan, Mary-Lou, TT, Sir Edwin, Damn, oops, I mean Dame Jose.


Jiang-Li and Bryan watching the marching out of the ice cream.


Jon, doing his best Captain Jack impression.


The haul. I should be good to go for the rest of the year.


I know that Christmas has passed, but I have to post these ones 'cause I would forget where they were next year. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are so happy , love you bro.
mike