Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Birthday SILy Anne! 

Before they invented colour. 



Wednesday we put in the tree line to mark the ice road to Bed Rock. This might be the earliest that the road went in. Somebody eating bon-bons and with time on their hands can look back in the archives and let the rest of us know for sure.




Sun going down that evening.



We took a day off on Thursday. This cloud bank moved in late in the day. 

 
-22c Friday morning. Frost on the Whiskey Jacks. 


eeny, meeny, miny, moe. 


I'll take this one.


nom, nom, nom


I made whole wheat bread Friday.  Looks pretty good for "bird food" and it tasted even better.



Bed time Friday night, and it's still only fall!

I stole this one from Robert's bit strip and edited it for my own devices. 


It had warmed up to -25c this morning. 

 Some more funnies, to me anyway, and it's my blog. 



As I start this blog, yesterday, you know a tome wasn't written in a day, har har, my personal shopper is in town.


And a truism. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank & Cathy,
I'm honoured by your posting my birthday on your blog.. Love the picture.. and all of your pictures of the centre of the universe..