Sunday, September 01, 2013

The young eagle. 


Last Thursday morning I had to drop Grasshopper off at Frasertown for a retail therapy trip to Sudbury with TT, Jose, and St. Paul. On the way into the narrows we saw a whole bunch of fluffy stuff on the water. We feared that it might be a loon, but it turned out to be just a sh*t hawk. 




La table de petit-dejeuner. 


While I was taking those pics, Daddy Loon was screaming "There's an eagle!, There's an eagle!, There's an eagle!", and sure enough there was one. See it in the big pine? About 1/3 the way down on the left side of the trunk.


See it now?


Did you see 2 eagles? I didn't until they flew off. 1 1/4 the way down and the other 1/8 the way up on the left. 


You can see the white tail in this shot.


I sprained my ankle on improperly landscaped property. Any lawyers out there for a 10% cut? I hear that the guy is flush!!


Saturday we had a grouse show up at the feeder. It appears to be Mrs. Henny Penny. She would be over 3 years old by now.
 


Our little guy is sure growing. Harder to pick him out from his parents.


The ankle was a lot better yesterday. You remember your first aid acronym for sprain treatment? R.I.C.E., right? Rum Ice Compression and Elevation, right?


New boat slip at Camp full of IT.


Ya had to be here last evening to better appreciate this view.


Early morning fall fog is starting already.


The ankle is much, much less painful today, thanks for asking. That R.I.C.E really is working.


No comments: