Tuesday, November 13, 2012

To be opened on the 14th of November only.


I am busy tomorrow, so this post is a day early.




 
Happy Birthday Athena, you are 5 years old already!


 No, no, no, that's not Athena, that's my Mom. This was her birthday, too.





This is Athena, with her fiance, Bodhi, who gave her a ring AND a car!


Here's a link to a cute video for Athena, Click me.


I forgot to answer a few comments.

Mike 1. Most favourite daughter in law, Rachel, son Joseph, Calliope and Nova are expecting.

Tim 1. If you want to get technical, I guess it would be 6 to 0, 6 to 0, 6 to 1.  By my new math calculator, that would equal 18 to 1.

Mike 2. It's the water pump. 

2 comments:

cathy.campbell@hotmail.com said...

Yes! Athena and Great Nanny Eleanor!

Joseph W. Brown said...

Thanks a nice picture of Eleanor.