Sunday, November 25, 2012

OK, this posting is all mixed up. Google is saying that they want some money to save my pictures. By the time I figured out how to do an end run, the pics, and my brain got scrambled.

Last week Big Luke, Bone Head, I mean Lee (he has my boat), Wiener, Kerry and the girls came for a long weekend. Lee was up to his old mud making tricks.   


Kids, fires, and big rocks, who needs a sitter?




This morning.




All the repairs have been done at the AKA Smith's.


Cute bunkie.


New roof and solar tube. New solar panel was installed after this pic was taken.





See, out of sequence. Yesterday morning, first day of winter, we hope.




That's it for me for today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank

I need a new Kitchen.. can you build for me.. price all the lobster you can eat XOXO Anne