Monday, October 08, 2012

Happy Birthday Coolman, in the NWT.

 

More fall pics.



Looking down the driveway.


Looking down the Don Fraser Bypass.


Lets hope that that stays up there for awhile.


Need some clean up here.


The ON ramp to the D.F Bypass.






Rain showers heading to the city.


These next 4 pics were of one sunset.





We had a GOOD frost yesterday morning.




This shy male ruffed grouse showed up yesterday. I took hundreds of pics, but didn't get one good one of him in full display.



Interrupted by a couple of helichoppters.




Tried to hand feed an American goldfinch.


This red breasted nuthatch came right in.


The seed is bigger than he is.




Thanksgiving decor at THE Estate.





The loyal crowds patiently awaiting for the chef.


Joan, David, Paul, Sharon, Bryan, Jo, Jorgina, Grasshopper, Sir Ed, and TT.


Sunset from the parapet.


Hey! Look at that! The Campbell girl's pet ducks are still here!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovin' the pics; really missing my home away from home ... pls don't panic Frank; it's really my pet ducks that I'm missing. Lizzie

Anonymous said...

HA!! HA!!! Boy am I surprised.. HEE HEEEEE HA!!! That's me laughing.. Don't forget to feed those ducks( decoys). This kind of took away from the beautiful ham / pineapple photo..Anne.
PS it wasn't me who was confused LOL