Monday, June 18, 2012

Lucky you! 2 posts today!

We dropped in to visit the Fowlers.


The welcoming committee, Bess and Jose.


Proof that I didn't kill Grasshopper's flowers while she was away.








My favourite, looks like snow.




Hey, do you remember that grey tree frog that was green? Well, I go down to the boat to refuel and I see a grey, grey tree frog on a tire on the dock. They do change colours like chameleons, but slower. I run up to the cabin to get the camera, but the frog is gone when I get back to the dock. While I'm gassing up I see the frog inside a tire.



I pull it out to get a pic. I try to put it back on the tire but ...


...It jumps in the boat.


I keep trying to put it back to where I found it, but it keeps jumping around.  The frog jumps overboard, takes three big giant breast strokes for freedom, aaaannnnnd a bass comes out from under the boat and, GULP!, the frog disappears, oops!.


Today's gene cleaning hint.

No comments: