Wednesday, April 25, 2012

 ACK! My computer ate my homework! I had some Fowler Feast Fotos, some bee-uu-tee-full April snow pics and the first loony pics of the year, but they all got lost in the transfer.


I stole this pic from Jose's FB. Last weekend Squire James returned to The Estate for some home cooking. We had perfectly BBQ'ed steak and light and airy onion rings. L to R Razor, me, Sir Edwin, James, Jordin, TT and Jose behind the camera. Apple pie and ice cream for dessert. Grasshopper was under the weather and so was a no-show. Personally, I would have crawled, dragging my IV bottle and respirator for Jose's onion rings.

 

Not too much snow in the poor old boat this morning.
 




We grow them tough in the "near north". Tim must get a LOL out of that one.

Still not sure what this shrub is called.

 

Ski-Doo trail still open, if yer coming that way.


Loons today, not yesterday.






I don't know about global "warming", but I do get the climate change thing.



This guy, Bruce MacKinnon, of the Halifax Chronicle-Herald, is quickly becoming my fav editorial cartoonist.




This link is for the math geeks out there. Plot This .

Yeah Sis, we like our April showers a little firmer than most.

No comments: