Saturday, April 21, 2012

12" of fresh snow. We're not sure if it's a record yet, environment Canada is a little slow.

I'd say that Burl and Ives could not do this scene any justice.




Oops, blogger inserted these pics out of sequence and I'm not going to cut and paste just for you. This Whiskey Jack showed up at the feeder on Tuesday to clean up a ham bone.




I shovelled out the boat 5 times yesterday.


Partridge this morning.



Our snowmobile trail is open.


I call this one "Fractiles in nature". Don't hurt your brain over it.





Last Thursday, as I was watching this Grouse out the side window,


Grasshopper was watching this one eating buds out the composting room window.



We have had geese around for weeks, but this is the first flock to fly directly overhead.


I went beach combing the other day. I found a Ferrari and a giant crayfish.


I also found a raccoon tail. Something had killed it and the only thing left was some fluff and the tail.


This old milk crate had washed up from some where.


I said, don't get me going!


I like this one.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Do you still enjoy the snow in April, Frank? Beautiful photos as usual!