Monday, February 06, 2012

Some communities have a Bat light, Little Tomiko has a 911 Frank light.


We still have three grouse coming to the feeder.


Homemade wieners and beans.


It's been quiet around here lately. Big Luke and his side kick, Bone Head were here 2 weekends ago. They are pretty low maintenance in that they can find their own trouble. No pics 'cause they rarely sit still long enough.

So, I'll catch you up with pics from the celebration season. My most favourite daughter-in-law made a quilt for us.   


The back had a bunch of cottage themed patterns.





George decided that it was for him. NOT!


Christmas dinner at the Fowler Estate. 

Artist at work.


Arm wrestling for the gravy boat.


Christmas pudding a la flambe.


Artist at work.


Going up the big hill on our driveway on our way home.


Fresh snow for my birthday!


Butt warmer.



Today's funny.

.

1 comment:

C said...

Wow, Swami, Time is flying and I nearly forgot the holiday season! I'm still hoping to get my "thank U"notes done before next Christmas comes around!