Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jose took this sun set pic while I was bobbing around the lake with out my camera. Thanks Jose.



A couple more seasonal pics. Deep fried turkey @ the AKA Smith's. No people pics, not allowed by the Marshal Service.


This might have been the best turkey ever, and it only took like 40 minutes! Crispy skin, mmmmm.



Young James and his betrothed, Rachel came to Lil' Tomiko for New Years. They brought an UpsideDownUnder with them. 
Oh no, I forgot her name.  Any way, the young ladies loved my buns, round, firm, and tender, yet soft and chewy, I believe they said.


This guy has been a regular visitor to the feeders. We have one grouse who lost part of his ruff, and this is the suspect.


But, all three are still here.


What an end to an awesome day.


I went fishing by myself last Wednesday. I only caught two lings, this one being the biggest.


Moon rising.



Last Thursday went to Doe Lake with DLR and Jose. 

The man cave.



Touring the lake.


Snap!


Big Luke, Bonehead and the Oscar Meyer Man came up last Thursday. There goes Big Luke, on his way home.

.

Diesel sez "Let's go Bonehead! Luke is going without us!"


Rat dogs ALWAYS slow every thing down 'cause they can't do ANYTHING by themselves.


The best view is when they leave. Cough, cough. Do you hear that? Peace and quiet, aaah.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Frank,
I belong to the Sarnia Camp over at Tomiko. I was just wondering what lake you caught the trout in?

We have explored many lakes up that way and I have never seen a trout. Would it be only in winter and spring?

You can email me back at jjoshcraig@hotmail.com please.
thanks,