Saturday, November 19, 2011

While the Cath is away...

Grasshopper is in the "land that time forgot to celebrate" Johnny Patron's 40th birthday.



We had a visitor Thursday morning.


It wandered around the yard, stopping to smell George's "presents".


The Whisky Jacks are looking for breakfast while I'm in my ninja photographer mode.


The fox finally detects my faint ninja heartbeat....


and scrams.


Snow showers coming our way.


Prey foot prints.


Predator foot prints.


Dry dock any day now.


You gotta admit that it's beautiful Jose, really it is. Now just repeat it until April.


Sun rise this morning.



After dropping Grasshopper off at the airport I stopped by Camp full of it for happy hoursss with Big Luke and his posse, Lee and that Oscar Mayer dude. 

1 comment:

C said...

Thanks, Good Reading! LOL! KFC TONIGHT, I guess!