Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday

Princess Athena!

(Shown here with her fiance , Bodhi-man.)



We had a dusting of snow last Saturday morning. Yeah, I know it's not as much as brother Tim had in Fort Simpson NWT, and I have snow envy. (Who wouldn't want another six inches?) But, since Tim doesn't blog very often, and for some reason the traffic cameras are down, who knows how much snow he really has?


Welcome to Grasshopper's Ruffed Grouse Sanctuary. We always have one, Mrs. Henny Penny, and sometimes two. But this morning we had three! Grasshopper missed this as she went on a road trip with TT to the Big Nickle.


Latter on in the afternoon we had four. Luckily, Grasshopper came home in time to see them all.




We have had so much wind and rain over the past month. You might say "Frank, how much rain have you had the past month?" I would have to say that I lost count, at least ten to twelve inches. We had so much rain that I had to dig out the old Sou'wester hat.




Did you really think that you would miss a sunset shot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People here completely dork-out over Blue Jays. I think only 2 of them have been seen in the entire time I've been here.

Joseph.