Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Summer in the park, or Heritage Festival for old folks.



The Tea Party opened for Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.


I wasn't a Tea Party fan before, but they did put on a good show. Jeff Martin is a pretty good guitar player. Here he plays with a violin bow. Hate to tell him that this was done forty years ago, and done better.


Bored kids somersaulting down the hill.


Ladies and Gentlemen, the main attraction,

JOAN JETT!
 
She put on a real good show for us old timers.



I didn't know that there were this many peeps in the whole world! Little Tomiko is lookin' pretty small, now.




















While we are on a musical theme, I would like to congratulate The Sheepdogs for winning a cover in the Rolling Stone magazine and a recording contract. I think I told you about them a few months ago. You can check them out here. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jKyJdpLIio&feature=player_embedded

.

No comments: