Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another BBQ @ Frank's Lube & Grill. 
Possession is 9/10th's of the law.

Captain Vic and Jane.


Tom and Mary Anne.


L to R, Bryan, Paul, Jose, Joyce, and Shirley.


L to R, Jenevieve, Shirley, Mr. Bear Guide, Pierre, TTSK, and Jo.


Chowing down. My buns got a few compliments and speaking of buns, there is one bun there that I forgot the name of ???


Going home.


Later, the setting sun peaked out from under the clouds to highlight the eastern shore.


I went to town yesterday and found this little guy all in red! Bring 'er!



P.S. The Pickerel Queen, Pickerel Princess, and Moreron2 dropped by for a visit on Tuesday. I didn't take any pics 'cause I was in shock as it's been a loooong while since they came this way on their quads.

1 comment:

C said...

You've been having all the fun!