Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Grasshopper has gone to The Land That Time Forgot for a couple of weeks. So, it's just you and me and KFC! At least I didn't get some Double Downs, did I?



We went to the Fowler's for supper on the weekend.



Now you know why we are in shape. Hey! Round is a shape!


Scuba divers "in" Little Tomiko.




Grasshopper saw an eagle in this cloud.


I saw a flock of geese half way across the lake while I scarfing down KFC.


They drifted right up to our shore.


There they go.


Our telephone is still down and the Internet is very slow.
.

2 comments:

C said...

Hey! looking forward to your blogs from a different perspective, like the days of old...Enjoy today's TStorm. Hopefully, no direct hits that will knock out the phone..

Anonymous said...

i see the eagle, mom used to always watch the clouds, her and MJ used to have competations of who could see more.
mike