Saturday, August 07, 2010

Tuesday morning we started packing Linda.




It started to rain just as we started to load the truck, of course.




I'm thinkin' that someone forgot that we stop working at 2 PM on Little Tomiko.




It MUST be 5 o'clock somewhere.




After loading a truck all day, who cooked that wonderful supper on a neighbor's BBQ?
Hmmmm I wonder who?




Wednesday morning, Linda's last swim.




The car is all loaded.




The truck too.




See ya later Linda.




"OK Jen, you sorta turn the wheel in the direction that you want to go."




This is my new brother Mike. Not to replace my old brother Mike, just an addition. He was kind of a help as long as you kept him motivated.








The view in Linda's rear view mirror. Many memories I'm sure.




Meet the new owners, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. That's John Smith, so you don't get him mixed up with the other Smith and Marylou.




I think that they will fit in very well after they learn that everyday is Saturday on Little Tomiko.

No comments: