Monday, May 03, 2010

So, while grasshopper is in the land that time forgot, having Ya Ya (Bla Bla?) party/meetings with her FAVORITE sister, and the other three too, I've kept my self busy. Last evening I took my dinner date,TT, to the Fowler's for a birthday celebration for BIG Brian and also for Jose's retirement. Those in attendance were, me, Tina, Ed, Jose, Brian, Mick, Cathy, Melissa, Chris and what's her name. April I think.




What could top a delicious meal of roast beef AND roast pork, with ALL the trimmings? Well, maybe a slice of this.........



AND a slice of this? With peanut butter chocolate persuasion ice cream of course.

May be what's her name's name is May.



After Kita and I dropped TT off at Frasertown we put-putted through the fog banks.







Today I started shingling the A frame and found some one to keep me company while the supervisor slept. Rain and a couple of thunder boomers chased me in around 3 o'clock, but it passed after all the tools were put away. Now it is just blowing 90 out there.


If you thought that you might come up and open your cottages before the black flies start,

YOUR TOO LATE !

But if you want to come and offer them an alternate food source, I'm Okay with that.
They have been around for a few days, but were not biting, until today. I tried some of Itchy Bitchy Richie's Aunt's home made fly dope with some success. I prefer the fly dope that kills the !@#$#@'s in their tracks.


What's her name's name is June. I can never forget it after forgetting it the first time because she reminds me EVERY time I see her.

No comments: