Saturday, May 22, 2010

First off I would like to congratulate my brother Mike, and Kim, and hope that they had a great day yesterday and a bazillion more in the future.



Secondly I would like to apologize for the lack of blogs lately, but I've been too busy. It seems like one dock day afternoon after another. And water leaks over here and water leaks over there. And sometimes it's hard to fix a half assed Jam-bony with a proper Frankenstein. And the bugs are bad, all of them. Four more months 'till first frost.

Today it is overcast, but the past couple of weeks have looked just like this. We really could use some rain.




The pilot guiding us thru the narrows.








I've been so busy that I haven't finished shingling the A frame yet. I've been staying awake at nights trying to figure out how Grasshopper can shingle over the bump outs. The roof is too steep to stand on and too wide to reach across from a ladder. I know that you can buy roof jacks, but when someone else is doing climbing, you can go on the cheap.




This ought to hold her?




And, I think that this fall restraint system should discourage all slips and falls.






Hey, I'm just kidding, I wouldn't make Grasshopper do that! I'll pay her. minimum wage.

No comments: