Friday, December 04, 2009

I went to town yesterday. A view of the Little Tomiko River, looking down stream from the Notman road.




This morning's pics.












Grasshopper is coming home at midnight tonight. So, here's the deal, if your generator won't generate, your inverter won't invert, your pump won't pump, if your cabin needs raising, or lowering, ... OK write this down, I want you to call 911-SOME-ONE-ELSE, 'cause I plan on gettin' busy for the next day or ten. Yes Kaeden and Ellia, there might be some smooching going on here, too.

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Enjoy! I know Grasshopper is as anxious to get home to you as you are to have her home!

C said...

Margaret! You are so astute! Here I am at 7:45 NS time waiting for my flight to board for TO. 4 hours of Airport lounging to go.

How are you now, Frank? Drive carefully...see you in a while...

the Mailman Family said...

So just how much smooching is going on? I guess we'll see how long it takes to get a new post from Little Tomiko Lake. And if we hear that the bit of ice has started to melt, we'll know why:)