Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random pics in no particular order with out too much dialog 'cause I'm just too busy to talk to you.



Whiskey Jack waiting for breakfast.












George checks out the first bush chicken of the year.



Thanksgiving dinner at Frasertown.
















I was on my way out to feed the Jacks when this martin was waiting for his breakfast too. The pic was shot through the screen on the deck. It would be interesting if George meets this guy.







One of the last things that Linda said to me before she headed off to Falala Land was to be safe. So I installed a life boat on the Little Tomiko ice breaker.




Actually, I'm going to the Fowler's this afternoon to help take their dock out and it's easier to float one end on the canoe.


AND today is happy anniversary to me and Grasshopper. 6 months with out a cigarette! We can't call our selves non smokers yet as we are still craving a smoke, especially me. That's it for now, I'm off to jump in the lake.

2 comments:

C said...

Happy Anniversary! Yes, it seems only like yesterday we smoked our last butt...How do we do it? Especially apart?

G

the Mailman Family said...

Congratulations to both of you! Quite an accomplishment - and you've been very secretive about it . . . So, do you feel better ???